Town of Beaufort Voluntary Board Positions Available in 2018:
- One (1) vacancy for someone living in the Town’s corporate limits/in-town and not in the extraterritorial jurisdiction (ETJ) to a three-year term beginning 2/1/2018.
Beaufort Historic Preservation Commission
- Two (2) vacancies for those who reside within the territorial jurisdiction of the Town and have a special interest, experience, or education in preservation or architecture; all appointments are for 3-year terms beginning 2/1/2018.
Board of Adjustment
- Two (2) In-Town Regular vacancies;
- One (1) In-Town Regular alternate vacancy; and
- *One (1) Extraterritorial Jurisdiction (ETJ) Alternate vacancy
- All positions are three (3) year terms beginning 2/1/18
All applicants for regular in-town memberships must fill out and submit the Voluntary Board application found on the Town’s website or request a copy by emailing email@example.com. or by calling 252-728-2141.
*Applicants for ETJ vacancies must apply with the Carteret County Board of Commissioners and use their application from their website at http://www.carteretcountync.gov.
Deadline for submittal is December 5, 2017 at 5 pm.