Oct19Commissioner Harker Office Hours
Oct22Board of Commissioners Work Session
Oct22Board of Adjustment meeting 6 p.m. in the Train Depot
Beaufort Harbor Management
The Town of Beaufort is having a public meeting 6-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 24 at the NOAA Beaufort Lab Auditorium (101 Pivers Island Rd, Beaufort). The purpose of this meeting is to share information about safety and environmental problems in Taylors Creek and to get feedback from Town of Beaufort residents regarding their concerns and possible solutions for the proper management of the Town’s harbor in Taylor’s Creek.
The following questions will be asked during the meeting for group consideration:
- What do you see as the economic benefit or potential benefits of the Beaufort Harbor and Taylor’s Creek waterway?
- Do you have concerns about how the harbor looks?
- Do you have concerns about harbor safety?
- Do you have concerns about harbor function and accessibility for locals, visitors and transient boaters?
- Do you have concerns about the habitats and water quality in our harbor?
Please register for this meeting: http://conta.cc/2Gf3Cvc. This is not required, but strongly encouraged to help with meeting preparations.
Please note, because of the new bridge, you can only access Pivers Island by turning onto Radio Island Road, left onto Old Causeway Road, then right onto Pivers Island Road. The auditorium is in the building on the left after the small bridge – a long, white two-story building with double glass front doors.Questions about this meeting? Please contact Beaufort Town Hall at (252) 728-2141 or send an email to email@example.com.